Wednesday 1 April 2020

Equitable Law - Changed Bank Account Details

Dear 'Clients'

Many of you are querying the fact that the banking details for my firm appear to have changed (actually upon 1st January of 2020).

While the 'old' bank account (details which you may well have) is still in existence (and can receive funds / has been receiving your last / earlier payments) - I HAVE updated my firm's bank account details (and for now and the future, please would you use the [One of the Largest Banks In the World], [Central London Branch] details shown in the hard copy invoices emailed to you as locked pdfs / web-invoice inks set out in my emails).

For your possible 'interest' (and as many of you know) - I have very good 'contacts' with the Centers For Disease Studies (CDC) in Atlanta, GA. = I knew this pandemic was coming in November 2019, and changing my banking details to a bank with a more robust balance sheet - was part of my firm's financial stability preparations > in terms of fulfilling my obligations to my regulator (Solicitors Regulation Authority)!

I'm sure many of you could have made a fortune - if I was in a position to tell you such (what was until relatively recently inside information).

With Best Regards / Stay Safe and Solvent

Dan.Johnson@EquitableLaw.com

Founding Principal & Business Law Solicitor (British Lawyer)

+44 (0) 7788 537 187 : U.K. Cellular (& e-Telephone)

www.EquitableLaw.London - Solicitors For Business

No comments:

Post a Comment