Friday 3 April 2020

#COVID-19: #Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (#Furlough) - Practice Note


It's a cardinal sin - Sending legal advice / information to clients, that I've not (yet) read (in sufficient detail).

However, I've done it before, and (sadly) I'll do it again!

Extraordinary times = Move fast and break things . . .

I take random calls from people I've never had contact with before - about 'paper(s)' with my visage upon the front (all the time).

I'm hoping that 'Sophie' will read the 'Paper' (this is in 'extract' form), and allow me to be the 'fat, ruddy nosed, old buffer of a Solicitor' who doesn't know the section numbers under the current legislation - and is hence still talking about the Companies / Insolvency Act before last.

Always stick your 'frontice piece' on your paperwork' - Otherwise some 'little sh1t' will claim it as 'all their own work' and dispute your subsequent invoicing proposal (as 'you've contributed nothing and I produced the paper for the board'!)

Please let me know if you would like a copy of the full 'Practice Note' (or indeed any other materials referred to in it).

Stay safe and solvent.

Regards,

https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/danielrobertjohnson



Full Note Available at:-

https://uk.practicallaw.thomsonreuters.com/w-024-6507?originationContext=document&transitionType=DocumentItem&contextData=(sc.Default)&navId=CFF3159B73FAB5EA79BE8046CD5DCA62&comp=pluk&firstPage=true&bhcp=1

No comments:

Post a Comment