Monday 6 April 2020

The Concorde Protocol

I suggest that when we use this particular WhatsApp Group - That we follow a business language approach known as the 'Concorde Protocol' - that I was introduced to (early in my career) when I worked for British aerospace companies which co-operated with French aerospace companies to build that aeroplane.

I am sure that with various of our connections with Airbus etc. and me having already discussed the approach with Sophie - all of us will be familiar with it (?) - but -  It works so that each person only communicates in the language of the other person = keeping the language simple and cutting down upon the exhaustion of one party constantly having to translate.

I will be in endeavouring to write in French, Sophie will be endeavouring to write in English, and Moni can choose whatever she wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment