Wednesday 15 April 2020

Equitable Law and Corona Virus

While my close friends have been aware for some time - I thought that 'NOW' was the time to announce that I now strongly believe that I have had exposure to COVID-19 - Not that my own Govt. can test me for it and confirm the position!

I am rarely ill / NOT a hypochondriac (by any means) but I want you all to be aware that 'this' is not 'a walk in the park'.

I developed a cough about ten - twelve days ago - that was swiftly followed/accompanied by a fever.

Paracetamol was taken, and the fever has gone (and cough considerably subsided - not now involuntary) - but there remains a significant shortage of lung capacity, tight chest (and real discomfort in any respiratory action I take).

This is a description of symptoms from a non-smoker in his early fifties, with no-historic/ongoing health issues, and an (admittedly, latterly neglected) physique of a county-level swimmer in my youth (I.e. large lung capacity).

Please don't be flippant about this - STAY HOME, take care (of yourself and others) and realise that you are likely about to face something (difficulties breathing) that you've not experienced before.

Equitable Law always was a 'remote-first' law firm, and I remain working on significant matters for clients without issues.

Stay safe and see you on the other side . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment