Sunday 29 March 2020

The Steve McQueen Mantra . . .

It’s ‘absolute chaos out there’ (as I’m sure I don’t need to tell you).

I’m not generally a #lawyer who deals with contentious matters . . . Although it has been said of me that (upon occasion) I undertake non-contentious #law in a very contentious way . . .

I realise I’ve always been a fan of the ‘Steve McQueen Mantra’:–

"I decide what is right and what is wrong [in these circumstances] and I don't have to explain it to anybody - [I’m just going to tell you how it is].” . . .“I won’t pick a fight with you, but if you pick a fight with [my client] or back [my client] into a corner I will f£cking kill you.”

https://lnkd.in/gzeJ2yt

With Best Regards

Dan.Johnson@EquitableLaw.com

Founding Principal & Business Law Solicitor (British Lawyer)

+44 (0) 7788 537 187 : U.K. Cellular (& e-Telephone)

www.EquitableLaw.London - Solicitors For Business


No comments:

Post a Comment